Developing 3D Games With Unity
Description In this workshop, the attendees will be introduced to Unity and will learn how to simply create 3D environments with this software; along the way, they will learn to:
- Create indoors environments from scratch (e.g., walls, ceiling).
- Use primitive shapes and apply color and textures.
- Create outdoors environments from scratch (i.e., hills, water, grass, etc).
- Add and control 3D characters.
- Add Non-Player Characters with artificial intelligence.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Hands-on session with step-by-step instructions.
- Attendees may install Unity (unity3d.com/download) on their computer prior to attending the workshop.
- Duration of the workshop: 1.5 hours.